"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week 15 Results

Results from 37 Beauties after Week 15:

I am not sure where the results are from the other 13 Beauties, but I am posting from these 37 because I didn't want to go two weeks with innacurate results.

TOTAL POUND GOAL: 517

TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 255

TOTAL INCHEST LOST: 275

*ABOUT 50% OF THESE 37 BEAUTIES ARE AT LEAST HALF WAY TO THEIR GOAL.

*I ASKED EACH OF YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IS THE HARDEST PART ABOUT REACHING YOUR GOAL: THE MAJORITY ANSWERED: "INCONSISTENCY IN GENERAL. A GOOD WEEK THEN A BAD WEEK." I THINK THAT IS PRETTY NORMAL TO EXPERIENCE A GOOD WEEK THEN A BAD WEEK. SITUATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES COME UP AND LIFE HAPPENS. LEARNING TO BE CONSISTENT IS THE KEY!

There you have it. Two weeks left for you guys to reach your goal for Christmas! Do you very best and try to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment