"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 14 Results

Hello Beautiful Beauties!

As of 7:15 pm on Sunday I only have results from 26 of you. I cannot do totals with only 26. I will check back tonight before I go to bed and if I have more then I will post results. If not, we will consider this week inaccurate and catch up next week. I am sure many are traveling, I understand this, so we will work with what we have for now.

Only 3 weeks left. Here is the bottom line. (I am going to have to let the Beast out for a minute here!!)

We have about 50% who are IN THIS completely. Some of you who are in this completely are NOT necessarily losing a lot of weight but you are committed and doing everything you can. You are losing inches and that's great. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE POUNDS, TRUST ME. So when I say 50% are IN THIS, I am not looking at pounds lost. Most of you have shared with me where you are, so I am just giving all of you an update on this.

The other 50% enjoy being a part of the group, but after a few weeks you sort of let yourself start cheating and you got off track. That is completely fine, but I need you to understand that in order for the WHOLE TEAM to reach their goal....THE WHOLE TEAM must be committed. Does this make sense?

The reason that we have only met half of our goal, is because only half are truly participating. The challenge IS working for those of you who are doing all of it correctly. I am watching the weight fall off of most of you (that I see) and it is obviously working.

With that said, our goal will not be reached for Challenge 3 unless everyone is in this. With only 3 weeks left, I am not sure it is even possible to reach it entirely, but we sure can get a little closer.

One thing I want to say: THERE ARE SEVERAL OF YOU THAT ARE DOING THIS 100% AND THE POUNDS ARE NOT SHOWING IT, BUT THE INCHES ARE. JUST KNOW THAT I AM WELL AWARE OF THIS AND I AM PROUD OF YOU. LIKE I SAID, ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE POUNDS. IT IS ABOUT LEARNING SELF CONTROL OVER YOUR CHOICES, AND IT ALWAYS PAYS OFF IN THE END!!

Last, I know that some of you who have quit or are not doing well with this worry that I take this personally. I do not. I love each of you and I am your biggest fan. Sometimes it takes a few challenges, or longer for a person to be able to overcome an issue as big as weight. This is YOUR journey, and I ready to help you when you are ready. Just know that I completely understand the journey of weight, and I am always ready to help you when the time is right for you.

I just wanted to be very clear about why the results in previous weeks are only showing half way for the weight loss goal. I think this is understandable, and part of it.

I look forward to these last few weeks. I want all of you to feel good about yourself during Christmas and I hope that you will do your best to finish strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment