"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Monday, November 9, 2009

Invalid Results- Week 11

Hey Beauties! Sorry, but there is no way to post week 11 results because they are just inaccurate. We had some issues with the form getting sent out this week, and many girls did not receive it. From the results I got we are probably up another 30 pounds or so, but it's too hard to tell with only half of the results.

If you didn't read the email, PLEASE add my challenge email to your address book. Remember, I do not check this email so don't send messages to it but it is where the form will come from. I know, it's confusion.

The email is: hortonfamily07@gmail.com

I am going to try to get this changed, but for now this is the email.

I hope you have a great week 12!! We are coming down to the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment