"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beauty Buddy List

Beauties,

Here is the list of the Beauty Buddies. Remember, it is your privilege to get to encourage your buddy as often as you can to help them get through these last 6 weeks of Challenge 3. Email them, text them, send them a card, etc. Find ways to motivate them to help them be succesful.

I tried really hard to not leave anyone out, so please let me know if I have messed up. I am only pairing up Beauties that have been turning in results and are still trucking through this journey with the team. I can't pair up the ones that are not because I have not heard from you so I don't know your situation. If you have not turned in results for two weeks, then I assume you are not in it or you are doing it without putting in your numbers. Also, if you are on the "MAINTAIN" program, I will not be pairing you up unless you tell me that you want to be a part of it. You could definitely be great in motivating, but I wanted you to decide if you wanted to do that.

*In order to get your buddies email address, go to my group email and look. Almost all of them are easy to find, I figured that would save me hours of typing each email out. If you cannot find your buddies email, just let me know and I will send it your way!

*I tried to pair you with someone who was "in your boat" in some way. I did my best based on the information I know about each of you! Or I put you with someone who I felt would be good for you, or that you could help in some way.

Beauty Buddy List:

Dixie & Nancy

Robin Averit & Cassie Fish

Amy Havard & Kim Fultz & Caitlin Smith

Tamora Mennenga & Shannon Mints

Cindy Pittman & Jami Cope

Deanna Minium & Amy edmiston

Tallery Raglin & Jennifer Sere

Tammy Reidy & Kelley Mac

Tammy Raglin & Sharon Baker

Stephanie Fitzgibbons & Kelli Sanders

Tammy Powers & Sugey Villarreal

Erin Hammett & April Simpson

Caty Skinner & LeighAnn Eddlemon

Amanda Holley & Courtney Frette

Kristine Pratt & Kristi Olabode

Brandy Rogers & Sandra Fowler

Laura Shachmut & Jessica Corbitt

Erin A. & Charity Hosford

Connie Bodie & Stephanie Phillips

Crystal Thompson & Kimberly Williams

Amanda Dozier & Jennifer Dressler

Christy Cozart & Jessica Bates

Charie Vaughn & Melissa White

Veronica Chavez & Heather Carter

Anna Tew & Lori Wilson

I HOPE I DIDN'T MAKE A MISTAKE. WE HAVE EXACTLY 50 OF YOU WHO ARE CONSISTENTLY TURNING IN RESULTS. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, AND WANT TO BE, PLEASE EMAIL ME! LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS CONTACTING YOUR BUDDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment