"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 8 Results

Hey Beauties! I am going to post these quick since I am running on NO sleep after this weekend with Brylee and her fever. I am not even sure how I am typing....but I managed to get results totaled up and I read all of your responses. Thank you for your honesty, even if you are not doing what you want to be doing. I think we all appreciate your honesty!
Week 8 Results:

47 Beauties turned them in this week


248.8 Pounds lost


118 Inches have been lost (which many are not measuring I don't believe. Which is fine with me, but this is why the numbers are lowere here. Usually TONS of inches are lost...)

I asked you how many cheats you have left. Average is: 1.6

There are 2 weeks left so this is not too bad...

Only 2 weeks left. Many of you are close to your goal...good luck and work hard!! It will pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment