"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Week 9 Results & Challenge 5

I apologize for the delay of Week 9 Results. No need for excuses, life has just been CRAZY!!!! But here they are:

43 BEAUTIES TURNED IN RESULTS (WE ARE DEFINITELY MISSING SOME)

TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 231


TOTAL INCHES LOST: 99

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE RESULTS ARE VERY INACCURATE...BUT AS ALWAYS, I WANTED TO POST THEM ANYWAYS.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE DETAILS, THEN GO TO THE LINK I SENT YOU.

CHALLENGE 5 NEWS

I know that many of you have been wondering when Challenge 5 will begin. We started the first challenge last April, so it has been just about one year! That's crazy to me!! Yes! There will be a Challenge 5, but I am taking a short break.

I have thought about this long and hard, please know that, and I just feel like God continues to put on my heart that I need a short break. As many of you know, my life has been a rollercoaster this past year....full of emotion with numerous amounts of pressure in several areas. I need to take a few weeks to recover so that I can give this my all!

I believe in the challenge and I believe that it works. My hope is that you will continue on your own over these next few weeks so that you don't backslide. I don't want that at all. But seeing that it has been a year, I really feel confident that you can stick to it on your own.

CHALLENGE 5 WILL BEGIN MONDAY, MAY 3RD!!!!

I WILL BE DOING A 4-WEEK CHALLENGE BOOST JUST BEFORE SUMMER!!!! THE BEST WAY TO DO THIS IS TO CONTINUE ON YOUR OWN, AND THEN JOIN ME IN THE 4-WEEK BOOST SO THAT YOU CAN BE READY FOR SUMMER AND FEELING GOOD!!!!!!!

I WILL POST INFO ON MY BLOG NEAR THE END OF APRIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP SO BE WATCHING FOR THAT!!!! THE 4-WEEK BOOST WILL BE A GOOD TO GO STRONG AND HARD, KNOWING THAT ITS ONLY 4 WEEKS.

I LOOK FORWARD TO JUMPING BACK INTO THIS IN MAY, AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE A PART OF IT. KEEP UP WITH ME THROUGH MY BLOG, OR EMAIL OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. I AM STILL HERE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, DONT HESITATE TO ASK!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS DEARLY

--YOUR BEAST

No comments:

Post a Comment