"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 4 Results

Hey Hey Beautiful Beauties!!!!!

One month down and many of you are ROCKING IT OUT!!!!!! You are ready to feel good by Spring Break and I can definitely tell. I love your passion for this and I am just so proud of you!

After only one month, here are the numbers:

TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 274 LBS

TOTAL INCHES LOST: 91 INCHES

(I noticed that many are not measuring this round and that is fine. Just remember that sometimes the inches drop faster than pounds and it will definitely keep you motivated if you measure! But its up to you for sure!)

AVERAGE NUMBER OF CHEATS USED: 3.8

(That's good. We are still around "one cheat per week" for most of us and that is a great way to do it!)

I hope all of you enjoyed National Cheat Day! I ate til I was sick. That is an awful example of me since I am the Beast but sometimes thats what it takes. Trust me, I dont wanna eat anything bad for a long time. That is just about the worst feeling ever!!!!!

Anyway, here we go week 5!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment