"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Challenge 4 Information

Calling all Beauties!!!!! Challenge 4 is just around the corner. I have received MANY emails of new and old Beauties who are interested so if that is you then you need to do the following!!!!!

***THERE WILL BE NO LATE STARTERS THIS TIME. YOU CAN RECEIVE THE EMAILS, BUT IN ORDER TO BE ON A TEAM AND PARTICIPATE IN THE RESULTS, YOU MUST SIGN UP BY THE DEADLINE!!!!!!

CHALLENGE 4 IS FROM JANUARY 4-MARCH 12 (10 WEEKS LONG--UP TO SPRING BREAK)
If you are interested, please do the following:

1. Email me at: tctummy@yahoo.com

2. Tell me if you want to join the Challenge to LOSE weight, or to MAINTAIN your weight. I know we have several who have reached their goal, so feel free to stay with us on the MAINTAIN program.

3. Tell me the state that you live in.

THAT IS IT FOR NOW!!!!!

THE TIME FRAME TO DO THIS IS BETWEEN:
MONDAY, DECEMBER 21-SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27.

I WILL write ALL of you back. If you do NOT receive an email back, then that means that I didn't receive your email to sign up so please email again. I will write back within 48 hours. Probably sooner, but for sure by 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment