"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Friday, October 2, 2009

Who we are in Christ

Meet Kimberly! I love all of the verses she sent out this morning with her Beauty email. They all remind us of who we are in Christ. Often times we allow this world to define us and that is why we fall short. What a great reminder we received from Kimberly today....


I am secure...

Romans 8:1-2...... I am free from condemnation.
Romans 8:28..... I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.
Romans 8:31-39..... I am free from any condemnation brought against me
and I cannot be separated from the love of God.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22..... I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.
Colossians 3:1-4..... I am hidden with Christ in God.
Philippians 1:6.....I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me.
Philippians 3:20.....I am a citizen of heaven.
2 Timothy 1:7......I have not been given a spirit of
fear but of power, love and a sound mind.
1 John 5:18.....I am born of God and
the evil one cannot touch me.

I am significant...

John 15:5.....I am a branch of Jesus Christ,
the true vine, and a channel of His life.
John 15:16..... I have been chosen and
appointed to bear fruit.
1 Corinthians 3:16..... I am God's temple.
2 Corinthians 5:17-21.....I am a minister of
reconciliation for God.
Ephesians 2:6.....I am seated with Jesus Christ
in the heavenly realm.
Ephesians 2:10.....I am God's workmanship.
Ephesians 3:12.....I may approach God with
freedom and confidence.
Philippians 4:13.....I can do all things
through Christ, who strengthens me.

"The more you reaffirm who you are in Christ,
the more your behavior will begin to
reflect your true identity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment