"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Monday, October 26, 2009

Week 9 Results

This week we have results from 47 Beauties. The results went up some, but once again we are too inconsistent. Even if you don't see results, I still need you guys to submit to me because each week I start over on the spreadsheet. So, if you do not submit a form then it doesn't have ANY numbers for you. Does that make sense? We are well over 300 pounds lost, but it's too hard to calculate with the inconsistency. I guess the good thing is that we are still losing, we just can't see the updated results just yet.

47 Beauties

Pounds Lost: 274

Inches Lost: 224

Average cheats used: 12


Next week I REALLY want to have ALL of your results!!!!! My guess is that we are near 350 pounds lost...but it's just an educated guess. Have a great week 10!! Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment