"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Meet April

I had the pleasure of meeting a new Beauty today and her name is April. She has been a part of this challenge since the very beginning. I think that I formed a "bond" with her from the start because she too had just had a baby and I could really understand where she was coming from.

I had never met her, but it has seemed like I have known her forever. She doesn't live here near me but she was in town for work and asked if I wanted to meet. I said yes of course! We were able to squeeze in 30 minutes at the airport before her flight and I must say that it was a great 30 minutes. There is no better feeling than to meet someone that you have connected with.

I am happy to say that she looked amazing! She has lost 22 pounds so far and tons of inches! Her face looked so beautiful and I could tell that she felt good! I loved it.

She sent me this picture weeks ago along with a very encouraging email. These are the pants she was wearing before the challenge...and look how far she has come! Amazing.
She is also a wonderful example of how well this challenge can work if you put your mind to it and you stick with it. She has been going strong for 22 weeks and I know she would tell you that it was all worth it! April I am SO proud of you and it was a pleasure to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment