"Don't trade in what you want most for what you want at the moment!"

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Challenge 3 Begins...with a video :)

Beauties,

Good luck tomorrow! There are SO many new Beauties, so that means the journey is just beginning for many of you. I want so badly for you to feel "as good" as the verteran Beauties do! And you will as long as you stick with it!!

I wanted to talk to you so I made a video. It's late, the makeup is barely on, and I am exhausted...so it is not the best video but what is important is what I am saying. The most important thing about this challenge is that you should NOT rely on your own strength to make it happen. You have to ask God to give you the strength. So many girls have learned that the hard way. So if you are new to this, learn fast! You need God on your side for those days you are weak, and there WILL be those days.

Watch it if you can. Make sure to pause the theme song on the side of the blog so you can hear what I am saying. I hope your first day on Monday is great! Just think....it is the beginning of something wonderful! 17 weeks is long, but in 17 weeks A LOT can happen!!!

Love always, The Beast

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tanna! I am excited and nervous about this...but I know it will be so worth it! I can't wait to hear more people's stories and to do this journey together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanna, I know that I'm late to start the challenge, but I want to workout with the group!! E-mail me! briannanemons@att.net

    ReplyDelete